To make the Prosthodontic Specialist Dentist Education Program at the Faculty of Dentistry Unhas superior in the development of science, technology and research through exploiting the potential of the Indonesian maritime continent and being able to compete at national and international levels.
- Organizing quality academic education to produce independent and superior intellectuals at the national level and able to compete at the international level.
- Able to produce graduates who can adapt to the development of science, technology and art.
- Produce and conduct downstream research on the potential of the Indonesian maritime continent as well as service in the field of prosthodontics specialists that are beneficial to the community.
Creating prosthodontic specialist dentists who:
- Producing qualified, professional and responsible prosthodontic specialist dentists.
- Have advanced academic skills and competencies in prosthodontics.
- Able to master and implement the latest developments in dental technology and materials in the field of prosthodontic services.
- Able to produce research that leads to the utilization of the potential of the Indonesian maritime continent that is beneficial to the community.
- Able to produce graduates who can take advantage of maritime continent-based research results for the benefit of society.